This item has been shown 469 times.
RF603C3 Wireless Camera Flash Trigger Canon 1D 5D MK2 MK3 7D 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D:
The newest model wireless triggers from Yongnuo for Canon users. These transceivers work both ways, as transmitters and receivers, detecting whether they are mounted on a camera hot shoe to act as a transmitter, or receivers when under a flash/speed-lite, or when connected to a studio flash.
- Canon: 1D, 5D, MK2, MK3, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D
Features and Functions:
- Functions as a flash trigger, but can also be used as a wireless remote shutter release.
- Designed for Canon 1D, 5D, MK2, MK3, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D
- 2.4Ghz frequency (as with older model trigger RF-602) Tested over 130 meters with no misfires.
- 16 channels.
- Auto Relay Mode enables you to trigger a remote camera in sync with remote flash.
- Simultaneous, remote shutter and flash trigger, simply mount RF603 on camera hot-shoe, then mount flash onto the RF-603. Pass-through signal from camera will trigger the mounted flash instantly when shutter is triggered.
- Offers manual sync up to 1/250 sec. (depends on camera model).
- They do not support TTL mode. The dedicated shoe pins are only to “wake-up” (with a half-press) remote flashes that have entered power-save mode.
- 2x AAA batteries needed. (Not included)
- The RF-603 should not be connected to a flash with a trigger voltage above 12 volts.
- The Nikon and Canon versions are compatible, so a RF-603 Canon transceiver mounted on a Canon camera will communicate fine with a RF-603 Nikon transceiver hooked up to a Nikon flash unit.
- RF-603 units are NOT compatible with the older RF-602 units
- Both transceivers have a PC sync.
- Both have a mini jack terminal to wake up and trigger the camera.
- With an optional studio cable, RF-603 can be used as a studio trigger unit as well.
- Shutter Release: half-way Focus and full-way press Shutter, B mode
- Shutter Interface: 2.5mm socket
- Studio light interface: standard PC socket
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries per transceiver (Not included in the package)
- Stand-by time: up to 45 hours (AAA battery)
- Size: 37mm x 30mm x 81.5mm
- 2 x Yongnuo RF-603C Flash Trigger Transceiver & Camera Shutter Remote Release
- 1 x Yongnuo C3 Cable for Canon 1D, 5D, MK2, MK3, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Retail packaging
Get Images that
Make Supersized Seem Small.
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter