This item has been shown 113 times.
1. Works as a wireless shutter release control
Auto focus, continuous shooting, long exposure, half-way pressing, full-way pressing is supported
Depending on the camera model a special shutter release cable is included in the package
2. Transceiver based system – works as a wireless flash trigger and receiver
Each RF-603 is designed to work as trigger and as receiver. The unit
automatically detects the mode it should work in. You have the full
flexibility out of your gear.
As a receiver it fires off-camera flashes which are placed on the hot shoe of the transceiver.
Additionally the transceivers PC Sync connector can be used to fire
studio strobes. Required cables to 3.5mm (1/8″), 6,35mm (1/4″) can be
purchased from us.
Wake up function: Mount the transmitter into hot shoe of the camera,
connect the receiver with the flash, press half-way the shutter button
to wake up the flash at the same time, the green signal light will be
bright for some seconds and then press shutter button completely to fire
the flash. This “Wake up” function is only supported for flashes which
have a sleep mode.
As a trigger the RF-603 can be placed in the cameras hot shoe or if you
wish be connected with the camera by a PC Sync cable. In the latter case
you are free to mount an additional flash top-camera.
One transceiver can trigger more than 1 flash at the same time. You
would have to buy additional transceivers for 2 or more flashes, since
you need one transceiver as a trigger and one or more transceivers as
3. Wirelessly trigger studio flashes
Using a PC Sync cable the transmitter can wirelessly and synchronously
trigger your studio strobes.Required cables to 3.5mm (1/8″), 6,35mm
(1/4″) can be purchased from us.
Specification (each item):
Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote system
Transmitter Distance: 100m
Channel: 15 different channels and all channels
Release: Half-way press, full-way press
Transmitter Port: PC Sync
Receiver Port: PC Sync, 2.5mm for shutter release
Time of shooting: Up to 20000 times
Receiver stand-by time: Up to 45 hours (using AAA batteries)
Dimensions: 37mm x 30mm x 81.5mm
Weight: 2 x 150g
Suitable for Cameras:
Nearly all flashes with a standard hot shoe and being released by the middle contact are compatible
Please note that the RF-603 only supports the manual flash mode, not TTL, but it works with TTL flashes
Supports the “sleep mode” or “wake up” mode which some flashes are equipped with
Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
Not compatible with Nikon SB-600
Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
Olympus FL-50, FL36
Fuji S3Pro / S5pro
Nissin, only newer models are compatible, please check before purchase
Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
Yongnuo YN460, YN462, YN465, YN467, YN468, YN560
Not compatible to Sony/Minolta flashes
Will only ship to PayPal’s confirmed address within the United States and CanadaYour Billing / Shipping information must matchPlease checkout & pay within 3 days, otherwise a non paying bidder alert may be issued
- Our standard shipping service is free, your order will be processed within 2-3 after your payment. Transit time varies from 3-5 days.
- We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 30 day return policy from checkout winning date.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
- Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
- Return shipping fees are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
Due to the large number of feedback we receive, our automated system will leave feedback for you as soon as we receive your payment.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.