This item has been shown 0 times.
Pro Seller=Pro description and pro photos showing how to use the pro photographic equipment
Universal L-shaped Unibody Design Vertical Shoot Quick Release Plate
for Pentax Camera
Compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK Ball Head
1. Made of aviation aluminum, CNC precision machining, anodized surface treatment, unibody design, all screws are stainless steel;
2. Length is about 116mm, width is about 50mm, height is about 80mm, and weight is about 100g;
3. Bottom with sliding design, the cross travel of the stainless steel screw for fixing camera is about 12.8mm, the longitudinal travel is about 15.8mm; can be adapted to the position of the screw holes of most of the camera;
4. Bottom designed with a detachable pallet, fixed by screws, can be installed to both sides of the quick release plate according to the width and shape of the bottom of the camera, so as to increase the contact area;
5. 1/4” screw hole is reserved on the side for external extension, also play a role in reinforcing;
6. With 39mm standard AS-interface, in addition to supporting KS-0/KS-1 ball head (need disassemble a side plate screw), IS-QJ64/JZ50, etc., also compatible with RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI ball head of AS standard interface.
(no camera with battery grip)
1 x Universal L-shaped Vertical Shoot Quick Release Plate IS-TY-PLUS
(The camera, ball head and other accessories are not included)
Trust is the basis of a fluent transaction.
If you decide to buy from us, please give us your trust and understanding as well.
We would do our best to answer your questions, send your items as soon as possible and help you whenever there’s a problem.
A negative or neutral feedback or a case could not help at all, but would hurt our shop badly.
Need a tracking number?
Please choose the “Standard Int’l Shipping” to pay and get one.
We are not responsible for any loss in the mail if the item is not traceable.
All items will be shipped within 48 business hours upon receipt of payment by regular airmail.
Approx. Delivery time
10-20 working days
United Kingdom / Australia / Canada / France / Spain / Germany
15-25 working days
Brazil / Eastern Europe and other regions
Generally 20-30 working days
But sometimes maybe take up to 4-6 weeks due to strict Customs Inspection
We are unable to take any responsibility for any customs delay, tax or fees charged by Carrier in the buyers country. Because transit time and local charges highly depends on local postal service or carrier.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.